Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Fan Art!!

Now for the picture you've all been waiting for!! I finished it a few days ago but was wondering if i should even bother putting it up since no one commented on my last post of fan art... But i decided i wanted to post it anyways. And also for those of you who would like to see it, i'm adding a pic of Inoue that i drew a long time ago. I forgot about it since it was in a different sketch book. Its from episode 271. Its the only one i've drawn from the anime. Usually i draw from the manga books. I've been told by my cousin that i should draw some characters including: Ulquiorra-sama, Grimmjow-sama, and Stark-san. And also Nunnaly from Code Geass. So look forward to those! :) But don't have your hopes too high! lol Anyways without further ado heres Nel and Inoue!!



Inoue Orihime

Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Nel

3 comments: