Sunday, October 31, 2010

┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Yeah so i copied that from a friend on facebook. His name is Ichigo Kurossaki. I have no idea how he did it but its awsome!! huh? anywas onto other matters...

I got home from work about an hour and a half ago. I had Long John Silvers for din din. Usually at work your supposed to have 3 days of training with another cashier. Today was just my second. Now i get there at 4 and do computer training still. I only do it for 2 hours then i take my first break. The computer modules are sooooooooooo gay. I mean everyone of those o's too. I mean today i did one on inappropriate behavior. And it had examples of some inappropriate and appropriate behavior too. One of the jokes for inappropriate behavior was this: There was a dude and a woman standing in the bakery, he said 'so i hear your jewish' she says 'yeah thats right' then he says 'good. i hear jews make good bagels.' Then they had an appropriate one which went like this: There was a woman and another dude and she says 'you wanna hear a knock-knock joke my niece told me?'  the dude says 'sure' 'knock-knock' 'who's there?' 'interrupting cow' 'interrupting cow w-' 'moo!' 'who?'
Is it just me or is that like really gay? Ok back to what i was saying earlier, i did all that then took my break. Then after my break i went up to the front to train. At like 8:10 i went back to take my second break. I went back at 8:25. Then they said to go ahead and get on a register on my own! I was all 'Really? Are you sure?' so i did it! i still have more training tomorrow though. But now i'm gonna watch some Psych then hit the hay. Goodnight!! I'll leave you with this:

┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

 ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ 


:D heehee i love that....

4 comments: