Thursday, July 14, 2011

there's no way i can ever really apologize....

hi *sheepish grin*...........................................yeahhhh i know i havent been here in.........a VERY long time....but my computer crashed! and we haven't had one in like months! i sorry followers....if you even are still there....i finished a picture i did forever ago! its of Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo i just finished it recently and i'm quite proud of it.....i'll post it at the bottom of this post. Oh! yeah i almost forgot, I'm going to Tokyo in Tulsa this weekend. TnT is a convention like thing and it'll have all kinds of Japanese things there. I'm hoping to buy me a kimono! I'll be sure to take pics and share them! that is as long as someone is still there......

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here, though I don't write, I still read :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i have at least one follower still!!! :D i just got some more manga books so i'll be drawing more now :) hope you still like it :P

    ReplyDelete